So, there is the third anniversary of this blog coming up. Today. There are only some problems:
- I don’t have a lot of time to write nowadays.
- You might have noticed that because I barely publish any articles anymore.
- So it seems weird to celebrate something that seems to be getting weaker every month.
Alright, skip the party, we’re going home.
Okay, let’s have a little party. Three years is a long time to be writing constantly, even with some gaps. Sure, the statistics from this third year are not great. Sixteen articles in one year is not great. Remember, in my first year I wrote 224 articles! But that’s okay. I care about every of those posts I wrote. In fact, I’d consider some of them my best work. And, even more importantly, I still don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
I still think about writing posts every single day. I don’t always find the time and some ideas get lost. Others are long and complex and take a lot of work. The Comfort Zone of Unhappiness was one of my longest and most popular articles. I’m proud of it. I want to write more posts like that. I will also continue discussing my school career which is still the best reason not to write as much here. Actually changing something is still better than just publishing words.
I will keep doing this. The name of this blog is still a slogan I wear on my sleeve every day (and would probably be my first tattoo if I ever got one).
Alright, speech is over. This is a party, there should be dancing. Here are the Greatest Hits, an introduction to the works of Speak Up, Ask, Answer:
For my thoughts on school, there is
- 10 Basic Principles of Our School System
- Teacher Looks at Class I, II and III
- Here’s My Future 1
- Here’s My Future 2
- Here’s My Future 3
- Here’s My Future 4
- Here’s My Future 5
- Here’s My Future 6
For some philosophical on our culture and everything that’s connected to it, there is
- The Three Flawed Pillars
- Going With the Flow and Going Against the Flow
- What’s Your Escape?
- The Comfort Zone of Unhappiness
And finally, some selected favorite movie analysis posts
- Man of Steel (which started it all) and Batman v Superman
- Cabin in the Woods
- The Room
- 12 Years a Slave
- Inside Llewyn Davis
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (Part 1 of my Disney series)
- Ex Machina
And that’s it! Go home, everyone, I’ll see you in a year. Until then, I have some writing to do. Thanks for coming!